14kt White Gold, Emerald, and Diamond Necklace
Original Art Nouveau Diamond Brooch Necklace
Long 23kt Gold Chain
Amethyst and Diamond Pendant Necklace
- Page 1 of 4
- Next page
Discover the Joy and Beauty of Buying an Antique Necklace
There is something exciting and magical about owning old jewellery, such as an antique necklace. As well as the refined elegance, extraordinary beauty, and story of a bygone era, antique jewellery is a sound investment and can make a stunning statement piece. Our professionals have extensive experience handling fine estate jewels from around the world. We provide a wide selection of necklace and pendant styles so that you can readily find another piece of treasure to add to your collection.
Reasons Why You Should Buy a Victorian Necklace
There are numerous benefits to buying vintage jewellery, including authenticity and exceptional craftsmanship.
- It is excellent value: Most antique dealers have low overhead costs and can sell jewellery online or through stalls which means that you can get an elegant antique necklace at a fair price. Antique jewellery has already gone through the process of being new to old, so it will hold onto its desirable status while retaining its value.
- It is remarkable quality: Antique jewellery is exceptionally handcrafted and finished rather than being a cast, often seen with modern designs. The highly skilled artisans from previous eras would ensure an outstanding level of quality and workmanship when creating bespoke jewellery for wealthy clients. As a result, antique necklaces are more refined than contemporary styles.
- It is unique: You are sure to find a unique, one of a kind necklace from an antique dealer as vintage jewellery is not mass-produced. Most pieces are created by hand and as a custom design that rarely has an identical match.
What You Can Expect from Us Regarding a Victorian Necklace
We offer a wide range of necklace designs, material, and prices from various eras, including the Victorian, Georgian, Art Deco, and more.
- Exceptional customer service: We have extensive experience and knowledge about vintage jewellery, including necklaces and pendants from the Victorian era. Our staff carry out a comprehensive investigation into our jewellery pieces to provide you with a detailed description and background of our items.
- Quality antique items: Our pieces are from quality materials such as gold, silver, natural pearls, and diamonds. We have our jewellery independently appraised and authenticated by an experienced and qualified jeweller.
- Online shopping: You can shop for antique jewellery at our online store. We take high-quality photos of every item at various angles, including close-ups views so that you can view each piece in detail. This information, paired with our product descriptions, can guide you in selecting the perfect necklace for your needs. Alternatively, our knowledgeable staff can assist you with any enquiries.
About The Antique Guild
We have extensive experience dealing with vintage jewellery from estates around the world. Our extensive jewellery collection contains necklaces and pendants from various eras so you are sure to find a quality piece to suit your style. Contact us with any questions regarding rare and beautiful vintage jewellery.